Click Here Frequently Asked Questions
- Will childcare be available?
- Will I be expected to reveal anything about my current financial situation?
- Does Crown make money from this seminar?
- Does the seminar instructor get paid?
- Can I register on the day of the seminar?
- Who should attend this seminar?
- Will this seminar help my spouse and I work together with financial matters?
- Will anyone call me or try to sell me something as a result of registering for this seminar?
- What happens if the seminar is cancelled?
Answers to Questions
- No. Unfortunately we do not have the facilities or people to provide childcare.
- No. No one will be asked to share anything about his or her current financial situation.
- Crown Financial Ministries is a non-profit service organization. All fees go towards seminar materials, expenses for the seminar and Crown operations. Almost all labor for this seminar is voluntary.
- Yes, but frequently he uses the funds to help others learn the Biblical principles regarding money and possessions.
- Yes, but seating is limited and persons pre-registering online will be admitted first.
- Anyone who wants to know better how God wants she or he to relate and use money and possessions. The seminar is valuable for those in financial stress as well as for those who have significant financial assets. The seminar location is especially convenient for people living in The Woodlands, Shenandoah, Conroe, Willis, Huntsville, Spring, Magnolia, Montgomery, Tomball, Porter, Kingwood, Liberty, Cleveland, Splendora and Houston. Residents of Montgomery, Walker, Liberty and Harris counties as well as other locations in Southeast Texas and Western Louisiana will find the drive and time spent at the seminar worthwhile.
- Yes. One of the major causes of martial strife is disagreement over money and possessions. If both spouses attend the seminar, they will obtain a common basis for making financial decisions that is based on God’s word. Even if only one spouse attends, the seminar will help him or her head in the right direction. Surveys show that marriages are improved by the information presented by Crown Financial Ministries.
- No. Crown will not use your registration information to contact you unless you approve. Crown will not share your registration information with any third party. Some resources will be available for purchase at the seminar, but no purchases are required.
- We do not expect that the seminar will be cancelled. However if the number preregistered does not warrant holding the seminar, registration fees will be refunded or registrants can roll their registration over to the next seminar that planned in the area. Those preregistered will be notified after January 13 in case the seminar has to be cancelled. Back to the Top
Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal, but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. ESV Matthew 6:19-21