Materials: Seminar Workbook, Money Map, Resource C
BRING YOUR BIBLE and PEN/PENCILS.
- God’s role and desires for us and money
- Financial bondage and debt relief
- True Financial Freedom
- Money Map and cash flow planning
- Common financial mistakes
- Continuing the Journey
- 8:30 AM Registration starts, coffee available
- 8:45 AM Seminar starts
- 10:00 AM Coffee break
- Noon Lunch provided on site
- 12:45 PM Seminar resumes
- 2:00 pm Refreshment Break
- 4:45 pm Seminar ends
Money Map Coach (personal counselor) and other resources available for continuing on the Journey after the seminar.
Additional information on content:
- Fundamental, Biblical principles of managing resources, saving, debt , paying bills, and setting priorities.
- Societal pressures that can that prevent you from experiencing God's best for your life.
- God's nature and how He uses money in your life to lead you to financial freedom.
- Practical steps to establish a plan to properly manage resources.
- Three areas that cause the most problems for the American family and how to successfully manage each one.
- Practical steps to avoid or eliminate debt.
- A scripturally balanced approach to generosity in all areas of your life.
- How to take the information learned and make it an ongoing part of your life.
The rich rules over the poor, and the borrower is the slave of the lender. ESV Proverbs 22:7